A toilet needs to be hygienic for the very obvious reasons “health & hygiene”. And the very need to go to a toilet can be at anytime and anywhere. Hence that is why a construction site should always have an adequate amount of toilets that too the portable ones.
A portable toilet must meet the below mentioned needs-
1) It should be modern, clean, and hygienic.
2) Must be strong and tough enough for any site promising of no damage.
3) Must be constructed by solid plastic whereas floor shall be self-draining allowing you to hose them out.
4) Also should be fitted with huge water and waste tanks reducing service cost as well
5) Must have proper bright light fittings.
6) Must be reliable and have hygienic foot operated pumps making flushing and hand washing.
7) And most importantly must be serviced on the time that suits you.
If the above list is completely satisfied then you are good to precede and order. And you may just even pat yourself for doing such a good research. But if you haven’t found the right one there are many you can check out on online or you might as well refer to http://www.theportabletoiletcompany.com.au/#!contact-us/c1lmq, you’d find a few good sites providing you the best fittings with the best deals and offers making every penny that you spend, worth it!